After 10 years of service to the families of Chantilly and Alexandria, Virginia, Funeral Choices has come to be regarded as a community institution. Our caring and experienced professionals are here to support you through this difficult time.
We take great pride in what we do. The scope of our resources allow us to offer a wide range of personalized services that help families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Our purpose is to:
- Help families make well-planned arrangements in their time of need
- Provide a peaceful and soothing environment where people can gather to honor and celebrate the life of a loved one
- Preserve longstanding traditions and customs
- Offer personalized and affordable services and products
- Provide onsite cremation services
You can count on us to help you plan a personal, lasting tribute to your loved one. And we’ll carefully guide you through the many decisions that must be made during this challenging time.
Funeral Choices offers funeral services and products in a compassionate and family friendly atmosphere.
- removing, preparing, and transporting the remains;
- on-site crematory
- providing a casket, vault, or urn; and
- providing a facility for visitation
Funeral Choices is able to eliminate traditional funeral home related services because in many instances these services are not needed or desired. By streamlining the overhead associated with the maintenance of a traditional funeral home, Funeral Choices can offer the same quality service and products at up to 60% less than the national average.
Please feel free to call us at (703) 378-6896, or (800) 378-4481 any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our facility in person at your convenience. We also provide a wealth of information here on our web site so you can learn more from the privacy of your own home.