Today, many people understand that pre-planning their funeral is the most considerate gift they can leave to their families. With arrangements made in advance, bereaved family members are relieved of the burden of making decisions at a difficult time, and from guessing what your final wishes might be.
You can become acquainted with some of the many pre-planning issues online. Filling out an online Pre-planning form is a secure, easy way to begin collecting the information that is needed.
Our pre-planning counselors are also available to meet with you at one of our convenient locations, or at your home. They’ll explain the many options offered by our firm, answer questions on funeral costs, and help with Social Security and Veteran’s death benefits. We also offer funding options, which will give your family important peace of mind.
Making memorialization arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed.
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of.
- Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death.
- The Option to Prepay – When you prepay, you lock in today’s prices. A member of our staff will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family.
- Your Family Keeps More – When you prepay for your funeral – or your funeral plus a complete memorialization package—your estate will incur fewer expenses at the time of death. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family.
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs.
To download or view our General Price List now, click here to go to the download page. We can also provide you with an estimate at your request.
To request more information regarding preplanning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the preplanning process, please call us at 800-378-4481. Or, you can complete our easy online Pre-planning form now.